List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 298,597
Can any body confirm the channel list for the pack - India HD ROI Upg Tp Rs. 126 showing in airtel app?

Also tell is it Different from the India HD Roi Top - up Rs. 126; currently being shown in airtel app and promoted by Airtel on tv having 41 HD channels??

Channels list of ROI HD upgrade Bonanza topup:
Star Plus HD
Zee TV HD
Colors HD
Sony HD
Star Bharat HD
Jeet HD
Star world HD
Star Gold HD
&pictures HD
Zee Cinema HD
SGS HD
Star Movies HD
Sony Pix HD
MN+ HD
& flix HD
SS 1
SS 2
TLC HD
Sony BBC earth HD
History tv18 HD
Animal Planet HD
NGC HD
Discovery HD
Sony Rox HD
Don't know about rest Channels.

***Can any body confirm the channel list for the pack - India HD ROI Upg Tp Rs. 126 showing in airtel app?

Also tell is it Different from the India HD Roi Top - up Rs. 126; currently being shown in airtel app and promoted by Airtel on tv having 41 HD channels??

Can any body confirm the channel list for the pack - India HD ROI Upg Tp Rs. 126 showing in airtel app?

India HD topup contains all channels of Royal HD topup excluding English Entertainment. It is having 41 channels for ROI as shown on tv.

Not able to unsubscribe with SMS to 54325 from an airtel number (non registered). Have included the subscriber id at the end.

OTP is received on registered number for the action, and says, SMS TOP OTP to 54325. After this, I got an sms on registered number for addition of topup (guess this is how it was earlier too - topup msg for remove as well).

Inspite this, the cancellation is not happening. This is for a DBR pack which I had subscribed Yesterday. Wanted to remove it today.

Anyone facing this issue??

Not able to unsubscribe with SMS to 54325 from an airtel number (non registered). Have included the subscriber id at the end.

OTP is received on registered number for the action, and says, SMS TOP OTP to 54325. After this, I got an sms on registered number for addition of topup (guess this is how it was earlier too - topup msg for remove as well).

Inspite this, the cancellation is not happening. This is for a DBR pack which I had subscribed Yesterday. Wanted to remove it today.

Anyone facing this issue??
Nobody facing issues with topup removal through SMS?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock