List of Channels available EXCLUSIVELY on Videocon d2h Platform[As on 7th Feb 2014]:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronak Shah

Reaction score
Following is the list of Channels available EXCLUSIVELY on
Videocon d2h Platform[As on 7th Feb 2014]:

HINDI MOVIES:
1.R Vision-237.

HINDI NEWS:
2.TV 24-311.

EDUCATIONAL:
3.Care World-671

KIDS:
4.Baby TV-517

MUSIC:
5.9XO-558

SPORTS:
6.Fox Sports News-421

DEVOTIONAL:
7.Ishwar Bhakti-691
8.Mangal Kalash-695
9.Vision TV Shiksha-657
10.Darshan 24-Active Window
11.Vikaas TV-998

MALAYALAM:
12.Goodness TV-699
13.Kappa TV-854

KANNADA:
14.Suvarna Plus-846

BENGALI:
15.Planet M Cinema-714

BHOJPURI:
16.Oscar Movies-240
17.Sangeet Bhojpuri-776
18.Samay Bihar/ Jharkhand-772

NORTH EAST:
19.Khabar 365 Din-766.

GUJARATI:
20.VTV-744

MADHYA PRADESH:
21.Samay MP-780

RAJASTHANI:
22.Samay Rajasthan-750.

No. Of Channels available EXCLUSIVELY On Videocon D2H Platform = "22 Channels".

Credit:Srajal Ag

Janasri is not Exclusive in d2h because its available also on RDTV.

U again created a duplicate thread after ur similar thread was merged with mine today .....u just cut copy paste my thread that too with same mistake which i did...sadiq bro ban him..

Srajal Ag said:
U again created a duplicate thread after ur similar thread was merged with mine today .....u just cut copy paste my thread that too with same mistake which i did...sadiq bro ban him..

your thread is relating to all dth whereas this thread is related to d2h only..Yes i copy related to d2h and pasted in this Videocon d2h section....Is this is a crime? And i am unaware that my earlier thread were merged with your thread and thats the reason i created new thread.....

Ronak Shah said:
your thread is relating to all dth whereas this thread is related to d2h only..Yes i copy related to d2h and pasted in this Videocon d2h section....Is this is a crime? And i am unaware that my earlier thread were merged with your thread and thats the reason i created new thread.....

But Ronak, anyway both are conveying same information... That is why I am also feeling that one thread is enough...

Sadiq said:
But Ronak, anyway both are conveying same information... That is why I am also feeling that one thread is enough...

yes bro info is same on both threads so no need of duplicate one .....i request sadiq bro to close it

Srajal Ag said:
yes bro info is same on both threads so no need of duplicate one .....i request sadiq bro to close it

Sorry bro... I cannot do anything.. I am not authorized to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock