List of channels scanned in PCI Card from Intelsat 17 @66°E

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 26,608
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
1st time i am not getting any audio from AXN SA HD ..
So may be started testing with Programs ...
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Yes now Audio of test bar is coming ..
deepums said:
Also, Mr.Kumarbhai looks like signal of 3876 H 14300 is increased, because today morning I got signals from this frequency on side LNB
Guys, please update us that whether AXN SA HD channel has started testing programmes or not as this month its due to be launched.

Experts, please tell us that whether ''AXN SA HD'' channel has been launched or not, as per the news articles 'AXN HD' was scheduled to be launched in the month of September which has ended now, so, tell us please that it has been launched or not.

It was said to be launched in last quarter of 2014. Which includes.. oct nov dec. So we ve to wait :s

shawl_who said:
It was said to be launched in last quarter of 2014. Which includes.. oct nov dec. So we ve to wait :s
Ok bro ! Now it seems that they will launch it in the end of December !

shawl_who said:
Shawl bro, I have searched everywhere on the internet but I am unable to find it whatever you have posted in your post. The last news which I was able to find says that AXN HD will be launched in India at the end of third quarter of 2014.

Bro, where you have read it !
Please provide me the link of it !!

Bro, as far as I can search I have found that it was scheduled to be launched in September end only, now what is its current position, there is no any official news about it.

"A TV" Test Card on IS 17,
Tp 3895 H 13840,
Don't know it's new or old,

13dae3d61687f893437084cf6417201f.jpg

49845fd2c726c7f02f87281ffde21a4d.jpg

* New *
----------------------------------------
1) JAAG TV (TandbergTV) 3811, H, 3312 55% Astra Satellite Network 19,2°E

* Updated *
1) SONY ESPN HD () 3845, H, 30000 8PSK Number of audio pids(2=>4)
2) SONY ESPN HD Multi Lang () 3845, H, 30000 8PSK Channel Name("SONY ESPN HD TAMIL"=>"SONY ESPN HD Multi Lang")Number of audio pids(1=>4)

* New *
1) Nameless 3968_8 () 3968, V, 8800 8PSK 68% Reserved

* Updated *
1) RVS (INDIASIGN HYD TELEPORT) 3894, H, 13840 8PSK Channel Name("INDIASIGN TEST4"=>"RVS")
2) MU ODIA (INDIASIGN HYD TELEPORT) 3894, H, 13840 8PSK Channel Name("RVS"=>"MU ODIA")

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock