Discussion List of Hollywood movies channels unavailable in India

I miss TCM and MGM they have gem of a classic collection,UTV World movies,Lumier Movies and Sony Leplex

Off-topic: Every time @kskies2 bro writes anything it is pure gold. Especially with regard to the meticulous punctuation (and the consistent usage of U.S., e.g., etc.).

On-topic: @Mithun62 bro, it is no use trying to compare American movie channels to ours. It is better to see what movie channels are there in Asia (which means East and Southeast Asia) and the Middle East. (NOTE: As far as TV channels are concerned, India is NOT a part of ‘Asia’, and will never be. It is definitely in South Asia, though.)

Last edited:
Off-topic: Every time @kskies2 bro writes anything it is pure gold. Especially with regard to the meticulous punctuation (and the consistent usage of U.S., e.g., etc.).

On-topic: @Mithun62 bro, it is no use trying to compare American movie channels to ours. It is better to see what movie channels are there in Asia in the Middle East. (As far as TV channels are concerned, India is NOT a part of Asia’, and will never be. It is definitely in South Asia, though.)
I usually watch american tv channels online,and i wonder how diffrent is the movie channels in india.So i was curious to know about the diffrence between them.Especillay i always had a doubt on the subtitle and closed caption in channels.

Waiting for TCM, TNT, Horror Tv, Boomerang (Cartoon)

Fan of old & retro Hollywood (romantic & non violance) movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock