List of TV models to watch DD DTT with indoor antenna

hindifun

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the list of TV models to watch Doordarshan DTT (Digital Territorial Transmission) with indoor antenna without DVB T2 Set top box.
These TV models have inbuild DVB T2 tuner.

Which internal antenna i should buy to view DVB T2 for my LG H604T?

Dear Mr.Jaisankar,

Thank you for your mail and your interest in DVB-T2 reception. As such, the primary coverage area of DVB-T2 transmitter is of 60 kms radius from our tower and it may be possible to receive with external antenna . Some models of flat panel LED/LCD TV receivers of LG/SAMSUNG/VU/SONY make of 32" and above are having in-built DVB-T2 tuners are available in the market which may be able to receive signal with external antenna .

From

N.Uma
Asst. Engineer
Tansmitter Doordarshan CHENNAI
Ph: 044-25367943

Doordarshan DVB T2 reached 16 Metro cities only with 5 channels from its prime news come-up 3 years back....
when will Doordarshan DVB T2 reach rest of India............. another 3 years..................... ???????
:p:p:p:p:p:p

Dear Mr.Jaisankar,

Thank you for your mail and your interest in DVB-T2 reception. As such, the primary coverage area of DVB-T2 transmitter is of 60 kms radius from our tower and it may be possible to receive with external antenna.......

From

N.Uma
Asst. Engineer
Tansmitter Doordarshan CHENNAI
Ph: 044-25367943

I have checked the DVB-T2 signal of DD Chennai at a place around 75km from Chennai. But didnt get any signal.

DD HD looks stunning on DVB T2 transmission in Chennai... I believe almost all the channels are still under test mode as most of the time the transmission goes to 'No Signal'...
Hope they'll fix it ASAP...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock