Living Foodz and Living Foodz HD to rebrand as ‘Zee Zest’ and ‘Zee Zest HD’

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Zee-Zest.jpg

Zee Entertainment is all set to rebrand its food and lifestyle channel ‘Living Foodz’ and ‘Living Foodz HD’ into ‘Zee Zest’ and ‘Zee Zest HD’ that will more or less mark the end for ZEELs ‘Living’ brand...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Living Foodz and Living Foodz HD to rebrand as ‘Zee Zest’ and ‘Zee Zest HD’. Please add to the discussion here.

What will it air? International lifestyle content. I m expecting Zee Cafe to shut down soon, right now it is celebrating 20 yrs just like AXN did last yr and maybe which is why postponing exit. Zing, Z ETC , Z Action might also revamp soon

What will it air? International lifestyle content. I m expecting Zee Cafe to shut down soon, right now it is celebrating 20 yrs just like AXN did last yr and maybe which is why postponing exit. Zing, Z ETC , Z Action might also revamp soon
I think locally produced lifestyle content. Could be to compete with NDTV goodtimes

I think locally produced lifestyle content. Could be to compete with NDTV goodtimes

quite opposite is more possibility, they will try to add intl. content and compete with TLC. Living Foodz remained quite behind in ratings ever since pan india measurement was introduced in lifestyle genre.

quite opposite is more possibility, they will try to add intl. content and compete with TLC. Living Foodz remained quite behind in ratings ever since pan india measurement was introduced in lifestyle genre.
But which international network to get content from? Most are with Discovery and Disney. Zee operates an international lifestyle channel called Z Living. Maybe that will be put on this channel.

I hope zee zest became English music channel since zee trendz off air in 2014

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock