Living Foodz’s new show unravels the culinary wonders of Australia

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Chef and avid traveller Vicky Ratnani is all set to take the viewers of Living Foodz on an adventure-filled trip to Australia on his upcoming show ‘Taste Down Under’.

Starting 1 August, the show will air every Monday and Tuesday, at 10 pm. Repeat telecasts will air every Saturday and Sunday at 4 pm.

Through the show, viewers can explore Australia’s landscapes, white sand beaches, ancient tropical rainforests, exquisite café culture, and enjoy a multicultural culinary experience.

Ratnani said, “I had a wonderful time travelling to Australia and experiencing the stunning beaches and diversity in food and culture. I am taking back memories for a lifetime like quad biking at Kangaroo Island, barbecuing in Burleigh Heads, going on an aboriginal heritage tour at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney, discovering the coffee culture at quaint cafés in Melbourne, and many more unforgettable experiences. I got a chance to experiment with innovative and locally inspired dishes such as Kangaroo Island BBQ with Halloumi, Queen Victoria Salad using fresh local produce, Prawn and Tomato Cocktail, among others. I look forward to sharing this incredible journey with the viewers”.

Australia said has emerged as a must-do destination on every Indian traveller’s bucket list. Its many landmarks include the Melbourne Star, Opera house, Bondi Beach, Adelaide Oval Cricket Ground, Kangaroo Island, etc.

Living Foodz business head Amit Nair said, “Today, travel has become an innate part of the urban Indian lifestyle. Indian travellers are constantly scouring for new destinations and unique experiences. Australia has emerged as a favourite destination for a range of travellers, from backpackers and independent travellers to families. Hence, it was a strategic decision to partner Tourism Australia for the show. We are excited to expand our boundaries and introduce the first international show on Living Foodz. ‘Taste Down Under’ integrates the best of food and travel and is a unique addition to our programming mix.”

‘Taste Down Under’ will provide a peek into Chef Vicky’s visit to the Michelin-starred restaurant Noma Australia. He will also dine at popular hotspots such as the Colonial Tramcar restaurant, Tetsuya, Melbourne’s premier Greek restaurant Gazi and taste the finest Australian wines at vineyards in Melbourne and Gold Coast.

Living Foodz’s new show unravels the culinary wonders of Australia | TelevisionPost.com

Living foodz just going awsome
leading the genre with lot difference

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock