Discussion Local cable operators telecasting content illegally?

Sagarmude3

Reaction score
jFNCP4W.png

Why Big Broadcaster Who Own The Rights Of Movies Which illegally Telecasting By Local Cables Like UCN
I Am Noticing Since I Am At My reletives House
They Play Movies From Every Broadcaster
By Downloading From 3rd Party Website
x3QZ6Zg.png

Last edited:
jFNCP4W.png

Why Big Broadcaster Who Own The Rights Of Movies Which illegally Telecasting By Local Cables Like UCN
I Am Noticing Since I Am At My reletives House
They Play Movies From Every Broadcaster
By Downloading From 3rd Party Website
x3QZ6Zg.png
It's common on local cable operators bro...😤

Actually most MSO's these days do take rights to air these films, it costs less as area served is limited. Broadcasters enter syndication deals with them. You will also notice content from Nat Geo / Fox Life on Hathway Service chs
I Can See The Website Logo On Movies

And When A South Indian Dubbed Movie Is Playing They Play Songs In Telugu Means They Downloaded From 3rd Party Website

Today I Was Watching Justice League On UCN Bollywood Channel Where It Clearly Written That The Movie Is Downloaded From_______ Site

I Can See The Website Logo On Movies

And When A South Indian Dubbed Movie Is Playing They Play Songs In Telugu Means They Downloaded From 3rd Party Website

Today I Was Watching Justice League On UCN Bollywood Channel Where It Clearly Written That The Movie Is Downloaded From_______ Site
Some cable guys do piracy some cable guys stream YT. But action is not taken against them because most cable companies are owned by local goondas and politicians. Since Cable Audience is restricted to particular region they can't argue.

@Sagarmude3 this is from so many years, 10years back I used cable connection that time every day @9PM new movie after theatre release "Theatre Print recorded movies" telecasted by local cable channels this is ten years back story,
Yes, even website names also showing then they don't care about it,
Not from 10 years back this is running from beginning in 90s cable operators playing new movie by vcr video cassettes then cds after that dvds with very bad quality then system upgraded they stopped playing new movies now after wtp they plays the movie next day.as ak7777 bro said no 1 will mess with local cable operators.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock