login problem to user portal still not solved

diplomat

Reaction score
Dear ADTV Users,
Has any body tried to login today with the new procedure as shown in website???
Its just hanging for me after new log in portal and with no information.
any body could able to log in??/ pl help

RE: login to user portal reg

It is working fine for me..

I just logged in using my mobile number. They sent me a one-time password. After that, I set my own password as they requested.

It showed all my linked accounts (Mobile, Land Line, Broad Band, Digital TV, Airtel Money).. Fine..

Everything is fine.. But my digital TV details are not being shown completely.. Everywhere it is blank and getting an usual message "Sorry,We are unable to show your account details due to some technical problem. Please try again later."

Only my customer ID is getting displayed correctly. Whatever the changes they are doing, they are not improving the Digital TV self-care portal..

Now nothing is working on airtel portal.. I am getting Error 500 - Internal Server Error..

I think more number of users are trying the new way of login..

Sadiq said:
Now nothing is working on airtel portal.. I am getting Error 500 - Internal Server Error..

I think more number of users are trying the new way of login..

It means something went wrong from server side, not because of traffic. May be they are still working on the site.

at least the balance amount is being shown on first log in page now...

hey anybody could able to log in as of now???
still the link to account is hanging saying unable to process request.....
whats this ADTV, are they still working on the issue or just don't want customer to see the details???/

first enter your mobile no,they will send one time password to u r mobile.with that u can create password.with the new password u r adtv account will be logged

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock