• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Look: Aishwarya shines as a royal bride in a new ad

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan sparkles in the new ad of Kalyan jewelry. The diva dressed like a royal bride posed in two pictures. She was heavily decked with stone-studded, pearl and gold jewelry, wore red and brown lehenga choli and off white side embroided dupatta. In the ad, she looked stunning and spectacular.

She looked like a perfect bride. She is wearing a maang tikka, two huge necklaces, embroidered bangles, rings in fingers and a bindi that completes her look.

The ad is divided into two parts- in the first, she is looking into the camera with a sweet smile on her face, flaunting her accessories and in the second ad Aishwarya sitting in a palanquin sideways, shyly looking down. She has the smile on her face that a new bride usually has.

Her hair was tied at the back and with dupatta over head and kept her make-up minimal.

Aishwarya was very much talked about for her weight but the diva is taking her own suitable time to shed her extra flab.

Shrikumar, who shot the commercial for Kalyan Jewellers is all praises for the actress, "This is my first ad with Ash. What impressed me about her was a passion for detailing."

Aishwarya last shot for TV commercial when she was 6-months pregnant for Lux soap. Aishwarya has not yet signed any film.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/look-aishwarya-shines-as-a-royal-bride-in-a-new-ad/9541/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prithi Deb Tuck Jagadeesh | Nani, Ritu Varma, Aishwarya Rajesh South Indian Films 9
Jas Breaking 'If I hit Aishwarya she wouldn't have survived' Bollywood 0
RajKumar Fanney Khan | Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 10
Bapun Raz Fanne Khan | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 0
Gobinaath I would Slapped SRK If He Had Said Anything Against Aishwarya: Jaya .. Bollywood 0
R Sarbjit box office collection: Aishwarya, Randeep starrer earn Rs 8.25 cr. by day two Bollywood 0
Thakur In Picture: First look of Aishwarya in ‘Sarbjit’ Punjabi song Movies & Music 0
Thakur Aishwarya Rai, Irrfan Khan on a reality show for the first time ever TV Shows & Programs 2
Dinesh jain Jazbaa first look: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is back with irfan khan Movies & Music 0
SarfaRaZ Irrfan Khan yet to sign Sanjay Gupta’s Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer "JAZBAA". Bollywood 0
Thakur Irrfan with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Sanjay Gupta’s Jazbaa Movies & Music 0
Bapun Raz Aishwarya, Salman celebrate Christmas together Bollywood 0
tech_genie Aishwarya Rai Bachchan set for a comeback Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan! Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Aishwarya to step into Rakhi's shoes for ‘Bemisal’ remake Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz First pics of Aishwarya and Aaradhya Bachchan Bollywood 5
Bapun Raz Aishwarya ready to work with all male actors Bollywood 4
Bapun Raz Aishwarya sizzles at Cannes, looks slimmer Bollywood 1
G Aishwarya turns down film opposite Brad Pitt Bollywood 1
Ravi budhwar Aishwarya To Make Comeback With SRK? Bollywood 1
Karthik It's a Girl Baby for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bollywood 0
S Happy 38th B'Day to the most beautiful woman in the world - Aishwarya Rai Social Chat 5
Bapun Raz Aishwarya not expecting twins, confirms Abhishek Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Aishwarya expecting twins, confirms doctors Bollywood 2
B Aishwarya - The glowing Lux mommy Bollywood 0