Lot of confusion in buying dth

Shubham Dixit

Reaction score
Hello friends I want to say that I have confusion in buying dth- DISH TV, AIRTEL,VIDEOCON.Here I want to say that I have Tatasky but I want to buy another connection for getting long term offer from Tatasky. So anyone tell me about which dth to buy .Share your valuable opinion.Suggest me.

Shubham Dixit said:
Hello friends I want to say that I have confusion in buying dth- DISH TV, AIRTEL,VIDEOCON.Here I want to say that I have Tatasky but I want to buy another connection for getting long term offer from Tatasky. So anyone tell me about which dth to buy .Share your valuable opinion.Suggest me.
!?!

If u want similar quality and service like tata sky go for airtel
Or dish tv have max hd channel count like ts

Shubham Dixit said:

Suggest which set box is to buy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock