Lotus Macau TV Position

MengiKemboi

Reaction score
Kindly advice status on Lotus Macau Apstar 76.5e...It has disappeared (3781/V/30000

Do you still have problem with this channel?
It was running alright till I repositioned my dish (7 Oct 19) and haven't set apstsr yet on side lnb

Kindly advice status on Lotus Macau Apstar 76.5e...It has disappeared (3781/V/30000
not getting that channel alone or you miss the whole channels in that TP including the Fashion TV channels ? If your problem is the latter, then it's because that TP signal is weak compared to others in that sat and hence you need to adjust your LNB skew

Thanks very much for your info. I have tried and its working ok. Do you have any latest channel for sports and movie that is fta. At times I check on lyngsat and feeds within East Africa but its difficult to get. I live around the Equator in Kenya.

Do you have any latest channel for sports and movie that is fta. I live around the Equator in Kenya.

Some Sports channels from Middle East are avaialble FTA in 52.5e Yahsat / Al Yah 1 satellite. you can get the MENA beam from this satellite there in Kenya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock