Good News LRIPL a Indian manufacturers are now available on SocialMedia!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,031
Last edited:
They are manufacturing TV remote for very long time and now they are step into DDFreeDish STB business.
P.S Most of people may have used their brand remote after damaging the original one.
Here's their latest hybrid STB
Source
yes i too have used their remotes ! are they selling online ? they had free to air set top boxes before on amazon or flipkart if i remember they where always out of stock for my pincode ! if they bring up good quality product they may get a market.

yes i too have used their remotes ! are they selling online ? they had free to air set top boxes before on amazon or flipkart if i remember they where always out of stock for my pincode ! if they bring up good quality product they may get a market.
Actually you place order directly via their website and also they must spend some amount and allow geeky website to give review about STBs.
Demand of FTA STB is high as most people are shifting from regular TV to online streaming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock