Good News Lupin III : The First - ( 3D Anime Movie) will Release on March 13th on PVR Cinemas

Any chances for My Hero Academia Movie 2 ?
That's most demanded currently.
I already booked ticket for that movie.
It's premiering 26th Feb in USA and Canada.

They might , if they get more response for this release , then they would release MHA sooner
Actually rather than releasing Lupin III or Tokyo Ghoul S. The main focus should have been acquiring My Hero Academia Movie 2 and Demon Slayer Movie.
Yep Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel Spring Song also.( But that contains n*d*ty, extreme violence)...So Censor board of India won't allow it.

Actually rather than releasing Lupin III or Tokyo Ghoul S. The main focus should have been acquiring My Hero Academia Movie 2 and Demon Slayer Movie.
Yep Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel Spring Song also.( But that contains n*d*ty, extreme violence)...So Censor board of India won't allow it.

I agree with you , about My Hero Academia as they have strong following in India thanks to Animax indirectly due to its starting season airing in it few years back which helped in forming base , they have grown bigger. even Lupin III might contain few extreme violence scene which i guess they might have removed by censor board . may be they are still in experimental phase in trying & acquiring already aired popular anime movies so that more people come to watch in theatres . they forget that anime fans would prefer watching new movies release sooner rather than watching it later after few months

I agree with you , about My Hero Academia as they have strong following in India thanks to Animax indirectly due to its starting season airing in it few years back which helped in forming base , they have grown bigger. even Lupin III might contain few extreme violence scene which i guess they might have removed by censor board . may be they are still in experimental phase in trying & acquiring already aired popular anime movies so that more people come to watch in theatres . they forget that anime fans would prefer watching new movies release sooner rather than watching it later after few months
Old days Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto and Bleach were fab 4. Now these days My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Demon Slayer and Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure are fab 4..
So My Hero Academia has fanbase so that should have been released over Lupin or Tokyo Ghoul...
Anyway both movies might fail to perform in theatre. They must select wisely. The future of anime has started now in India.

Old days Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto and Bleach were fab 4. Now these days My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Demon Slayer and Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure are fab 4..
So My Hero Academia has fanbase so that should have been released over Lupin or Tokyo Ghoul...
Anyway both movies might fail to perform in theatre. They must select wisely. The future of anime has started now in India.

I also hope when releasing MHA they properly promote it digitally unlike they did in DBS airing time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock