M Tuned HD TP & Intelsat - the satellite provider.

• Thread starter akswap
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,164

akswap

Reaction score
i mailed Following details
----------
Rocops @intelsat

Satellite Intelsat 20(68.5)
Transponder
3836 V 7200
fec --3/4
Modulation 8PSK
(Landmass H Beam)
( channel-M Tunes HD,music express,bhakti sagar )

This Signal IS Very WeeK---
cant Receivable with 8 Feet Dish..
While Other TP is OK

For Whole INDIA .....

Greetings,

This carrier is normal. Please contact the up linker to troubleshoot why you are not receiving. Intelsat is the satellite provider. Intelsat does not transmit this signal. You must contact the company that transmit this signal.
Thank you,

David Rodriguez
Senior Technician
RF Operations Center 1 (ROC1)
2875 Fork Creek Church Road
Ellenwood, GA 30294
=======
Now Anybody Know Who is Uplinker?

Does that mean, Satellite provider does not decide the foot print and signal intensity!!!!! rather decided by uplinker. I have very little knowledge on satellite communication/signalling, but sound wired to me :wall

Feku said:
Does that mean, Satellite provider does not decide the foot print and signal intensity!!!!! rather decided by uplinker. I have very little knowledge on satellite communication/signalling, but sound wired to me :wall

Foot Print.Decided by Satellite Provider but ...
Signal Week Or Strong Depended by Both
1- Satellite Footprint
2- Uplinker

akswap said:
Foot Print.Decided by Satellite Provider but ...
Signal Week Or Strong Depended by Both
1- Satellite Footprint
2- Uplinker

If that's true, then why an uplinker will broadcast their signals with poor intensity? Rather they should try to beam with maximum intensity so that their reach is maximized = more viewership = more money.

But one satellite has multiple TPs with different signal intensity. Still I believe its upto the satellite service provider which sells their service to these uplinkers. If one broadcaster wants strong signal then they might have to pay more.

It's all about MONEY, HONEY :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock