Breaking M Tunes+ channel is back again

I think Sony Mix will make a comeback
It seems that music channel business is not profitable/successful for big broadcasters. Because Zee has converted Hindi music channel Zee Music in to entertainment channel with name Zing, Zee etc & Zee etc punjabi was firstly launched as music cum entertainment business channel later both are shut down. Then launch Marathi music channel Zee Vajwa. But after receiving decent ratings in launching month, it also shut down within a year without any reason.
Sony also shut down their popular hindi music channel Sony Mix, it also shut down without any reason like Zee Vajwa. Also their another HD only music channel Sony ROX HD also having same faith. Recently heard about Star also revamping tamil music channel Vijay Music as movie channel.

It's profitable else mtv beats HD would not had continued for so long seems the broadcaster are not happy with the profits

It is quite shameful that zee, star and sony not having any music channel/kids channel ..they are launching other channels but interested in these genre
Just names are big!

Another reason I think money, songs and music are copyright material , so the broadcaster might be paying too much to the music companies 🤔 and hence not profitable

Repeated songs
mOfpw7M.png
8m4kMEC.png

I think Pen Studios will launch a bollywood movie channel, MTunes might undergo rebranding soon

It's profitable else mtv beats HD would not had continued for so long seems the broadcaster are not happy with the profits

It is quite shameful that zee, star and sony not having any music channel/kids channel ..they are launching other channels but interested in these genre
Just names are big!

Another reason I think money, songs and music are copyright material , so the broadcaster might be paying too much to the music companies 🤔 and hence not profitable

Star/disney has presence both in kids and music genre. Bindass is their music channel and disney channel, hungama, super hungama, disney junior, baby tv HD are their kids channels. Soon they may launch a youth channel content featuring mix of shows, movies, music etc.

Zee/Star has presence in both youth cum music and kids genre , Zing and Sony Yay! respectively cater to this genre / audience. Soon we may see Sony Mix being relaunched and Sony expanding its kids genre channel portfolio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock