Discussion Maa HD Pricing At Rs.21 Good Move??

Maa HD Pricing At Rs.21 Good Move??

• Total voters
My opinion is that, majority of the consumers won't even know the technicalities of all these. Their respective cable operator will be handling everything for them and will ask them to pay monthly bill. And those who actually understand these things, might have already moved to OTT/may move post NTO 2.0 due to these increased prices. It makes more sense post NTO 2.0, to cut the cord, if one has a chance to do it.

As I'm In Regular Touch With Multi DTH Distributors, Really It's Going To Be Headache For Customers To Activate Through Aa-La-Karte,,

Those Guys Never Shown Interest On Doing These For Customers,,,

Many Educated Customers Itself Struggles To Activate It,,,

So It'll Be Interesting To See That Outcome,,,,

Pricing more than 19rs.. Is ok for some other channels but Maa HD isn't worth when compared to some other popular star channels....

As I'm In Regular Touch With Multi DTH Distributors, Really It's Going To Be Headache For Customers To Activate Through Aa-La-Karte,,

Those Guys Never Shown Interest On Doing These For Customers,,,

Many Educated Customers Itself Struggles To Activate It,,,

So It'll Be Interesting To See That Outcome,,,,

There will no issue at all. Subscribers will be shifted to new best fit DPO bouquet depending on current bouquet they have opted for

There will no issue at all. Subscribers will be shifted to new best fit DPO bouquet depending on current bouquet they have opted for

Bro! I'm Talking About On Ground DTH Technicians / Dealers Helping Customers On Adding Aa-La-Karte Channels

As Maa HD Out Of All Bouquets, Customers Have To Add Them Manually Only,,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock