Discussion Maa HD Pricing At Rs.21 Good Move??

Maa HD Pricing At Rs.21 Good Move??

• Total voters
Can We Expect Maa HD To Go AD Free??
How can be that possible for a GEC? Serial episodes are produced such a way to run ads and make them 30 minutes. It is hard to have a separate feed for HD. For sports channels, this approach is easy.

I think this pricing is an experiment by Disney Star to test the demand and penetration. They could've easily make it ₹19 and include them in bouquets even without offering a discount. But they didn't.

How can be that possible for a GEC? Serial episodes are produced such a way to run ads and make them 30 minutes. It is hard to have a separate feed for HD. For sports channels, this approach is easy.

I think this pricing is an experiment by Disney Star to test the demand and penetration. They could've easily make it ₹19 and include them in bouquets even without offering a discount. But they didn't.

No No, I Meant

Star Maa SD With Ads

Star Maa HD Without Ads

When Maa HD was launched, it was indeed adfree for several months. Star Maa has different feeds for SD and HD. So going adfree isn't impossible. But I'm sure they won't, as they want both the MRP revenue and ad revenue!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock