"MaalaiMurasu‬"New Tamil news channel launching soon

sutharshan

Reaction score
New Tamil news channel launching soon
77kBt1n.jpg

I think the add is for ETV Tamil news or TV 18 Tamil news, because the upcoming Tamil news channels where they only...

No, it is news channel from malai murasu paper group... my frnd make call to that no. they conform that it is 24/7 news channel from there group, which launching soon... they refused to say the name of the channel... Already they have THANTHI TV from there group.. also another news channel from there group :k ....

Malai murasu tamil news channel

Guyz , today i saw malai murasu labelled mike in many press meet.. malai murasu tamil news channel is coming..??? To be remind, our one of the forum member posted thread regarding job vaccancies in upcoming malai murasu news channel advertisement publish in , malai murasu news paper... we can expect the channel soon.....!!!!!guyz......

RE: Malai murasu tamil news channel

No Chance.... Because Maalai Murasu is a part of Dinathanthi, then why they need to go for an other channel.... Read the given add clearly, is there on any line they mentioned about the channel name or brand...? It may be the add for upcoming news channel TV 18 Tamil

RE: Malai murasu tamil news channel

One of my frnd make call to that num regarding job vaccancies.. they conform it was an news channel from malai murasu .and the name of the channel itself " MALAI MURASU".... and it will launch soon .. i too have same doubt.. already thanthi tv is der.. why they starting another one......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock