Magnum 33 HD changed to Magnum 40 HD

kumarvishwas said:
Mega Pack also changed to 40 HD channels,still no ESPN HD :(
d89d56b6939c27a5586660cc76e9d9c8.jpg

how did u get recording top up free?

pallab999 said:
how did u get recording top up free?
Using DVR,It is free for DVR customers :k
There should be a benefit for DVR customers as they are spending 3990 to upgrade from HD+ to HD DVR :hehe :shy

I think Inclusion of ESPN HD in HD plus pack move towards a price hike of ₹20-₹25.

Why the bloody hell are they giving us these bong & marathi hd channels when we do not require them at all.. What is the point of giving roi customers these regional hd channels, when they don't understand it & above all, not even subscribed to the free regional top ups of these respective languages.....????

THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED & NOBODY SHOULD SUCCUMB TO THEIR UNREASONABLE PROFIT DEMANDS..

Yeah if they would increase the price of HD pack due to these regional channels it would be very much illogical

kumarvishwas said:
Yeah if they would increase the price of HD pack due to these regional channels it would be very much illogical

not just illogical, downright cheating..

there should be 2 provision for this
1. HD plus pack must be free from all regional HD Channels.
2. Regional HD channels must be activated and charged acc to the SD regional pack activated in customer account. let I have Bengali regional pack so all 3 HD will be activated in my account for ₹50

Optimus_Prime said:
there should be 2 provision for this
1. HD plus pack must be free from all regional HD Channels.
2. Regional HD channels must be activated and charged acc to the SD regional pack activated in customer account. let I have Bengali regional pack so all 3 HD will be activated in my account for ₹50

Your statement about price is not logical.. & that's airtel's prerogative

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock