Mahabharata Movie Series

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,404
According to Deccan Chronicle, “Aamir’s Mahabharata will be the most expensive mythological film ever made in this country. It’s Aamir’s dream project and only A-listers will be cast. Deepika is the natural choice for Draupadi as she has that grace and grit. But, after Padmaavat, Deepika is bound to be wary of doing another film that could easily snowball into a controversy”.
Deepika Padukone to star in Aamir Khan's 'Mahabharat'?

I think this Mahabharat will be in 5-8 Part.

Aamir is busy with arguably his most talked about project till date, Mahabharat . As per some media reports, firstly, Aamir is all set to go on a massive seven-week writing and ideating stint to the USA with his core team on Mahabharat adaptation. Secondly, the concept is slated to be made into a seven-part series, and thirdly, the most important news, Aamir will be playing the role of Lord Krishna in the same, though there is no confirmation about the same. And, if that is not enough, each of the seven parts will see a different director.
The reports further suggested how Aamir is looking to get an all-new cast for the series.
Aamir Khan to make Mahabharat into a 7 part series

Akshay should play krishna. Amir can play duryodhna or after watching thugs of hindustan he is pretty much relatable to shakuni. (Look wise)

Akshay should play krishna. Amir can play duryodhna or after watching thugs of hindustan he is pretty much relatable to shakuni. (Look wise)
I understood the real meaning of ur lines

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock