Maharashtra One Marathi News Channel from October 2015

channellover

Contributor
Reaction score
Maharashtra One to enter Marathi news genre; ropes in Nikhil Wagle as editor-in-chief

MUMBAI: The Marathi news industry will soon see an addition to the list with the launch of 24/7 news channel Maharashtra One. The newbie will be a national news channel operating in Marathi language. The channel is speculated to be launched by October, 2015.

Veteran journalist renowned for his brave and flawless journalism Nikhil Wagle has been roped in as the editor-in-chief of the channel.

Speaking exclusively to Indiantelevision.com Wagle says, “I will join the channel on 1 September, and then eventually we will form a team which will have both young and experienced minds. My role will be to make sure that we are presenting quality, credible and timely content to our consumers.”

Sources in the industry informed Indiantelevision.com that there have been a series of resignations in IBN Lokmat and it is speculated that many of them are joining Maharashtra One. Eminent journalists from ABP Majha and Zee 24 Taas are also likely to join the new channel.

Source: Indiantelevision.com

RE: Maharashtra One news channel launch in october 2015.

AbhiJiet said:
OMG, Its 9th Marathi News Channel. :skd

Anyway, Thanks 4 Update.

Yes right 9th Marathi news channel and nikhil wagle will be editor in chief.:sp

RE: Maharashtra One news channel launch in october 2015.

Good news Nikhil Whagle my mom's favorite news anchor hoping TS should add it

Its good news
but hoping channel should not like Nav Jagruti news!!!

ohh one more marathi news channel :skd :'(

we didn't need of this :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock