Mail send to tata sky and surprise reply came

Greatachiever

Reaction score
Dear Customer Team of TS,

It seems from today you had increase the prices of all packages quietly. The grand sports pack that I was using was 390pm before and now it is 410pm. Why you had increase the prices??? Morever, you had not added a huge lot of channels in one lot in 1 day just as Videocon d2h had done, they had added 18 channels on 1 day.

You are still missing most of the popular channels and then increasing the prices?? As, you had increased the prices now I want the below channels at any cost:

GEC and Movies Channels
1 Sonic Channel
2 Discovery Kids
3 Space Toons
4 Boomerang tv
5 Fox Action Movies
6 Big CBS
7 Love CBS
8 Spark CBS
9 B4U Movies
10 Enter 10 Movies
11 Zee Action
12 Zee Premier
13 Zee ETC
14 Zee Zing
15 Music India
16 Masti
17 9XO
18 9X Jalwa
19 Travel XP
20 Granada TV
21 Food Food
22 Z Khana Khazana
23 V18 Movies
24 Sony Six
25 ESPN News
26 Cinema TV
27 M Tunes
Bengali Channels
1 Tara Music
2 OM Bangla
3 Kolkata TV
4 Dhoom Music
5 Dhoom Movies
6 News Time Bangla

DO NOT CALL ME, REPLY IN MAIL ONLY.

Reply.

Dear Sir,

It is pleased to hear from you. You will be pleased to know that the above channels will be incorporated soon. We are planning to remove some non popular channels from all categories (i.e. entertainment, news, regional and movies). Once removed we will acccomdate some of the above channels.

If any further clarifications pl contact us.

I am totally surprised by this reply as this is not their standard reply. may be the cc is a new person. dont know.:huh:huh:huh:gn

After launch of gsat-10 definitely most of the above channels will be added.........

I created my list based on Greatachiever's list
;)

GEC, Sports and Movies Channels
  • Ten HD
  • Fox Action Movies
  • Big CBS
  • Spark CBS
  • Zee ETC OR Zee Zing
  • Masti
  • 9X Jalwa
  • Food Food OR Z Khana Khazana
  • Sony Six
  • M Tunes HD

if the cc is telling the truth then it would be great if they remove unpopular channels and add the channels which are popular now.:)

unpopular channels from movies category???....i hope they dont remove any hindi or english movie channel...

If required T(S can remove MGM , Movies Now & TCM from English movie pack & Filmi from Hindi movie pack.....
T(S must add atleast one more English Music channel like VH1.

Now i am really scared How many channels gonna be Screwed or Sacrificed for the addition of New channels. We should keep in mind this thing that while we r getting some new channnels in the process we r loosing some good Old channels..

One more thing "ETV Bihar","ETV MP","ETV Rajasthan" & "ETV UP" almost always shows same news, same programs at the same time. Only few news from individual states. What is the use of having these 4 channels , instead have one such channel & show news from all 4 states in regular interval. :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock