Mail send to tata sky regarding GSAT-10

Greatachiever

Reaction score
Dear Customer Care of Tata Sky,

I want some information. As you know GSAT-10 satellite is going to launch from Arianespaces next Ariane 5 mission from the Spaceport in French Guiana on 21st Sep12. Pl confirm that you are going to take this satellite as the present satellite INSAT 4A that you are using is now not having any space and having low power also so you are unable to add any new channels.

Now pl confirm whether you are going to use this GSAT-10 satellite or not which is also going to be placed at 83 degree east.

Reply i got from Tata sky:
Thank you for contacting Tata Sky.
With reference to your E-mail dated 07/09/2012 12:46:36 PM.
We also tried calling you on on 07/09/2012, but we were unable to reach you inspite of our best efforts.Hence we request you to update us with an alternate contact number.
We would like to inform you that currently Tata Sky has Insat 4- A as satellite.
However your precious piece of advice to use GSAT-10 satellite have been taken as a feedback and the same will be forwarded to the concern team.
For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]. You also have the option of calling our helpline at the below given numbers,
From MTNL/BSNL : 1860 4256633
From West : 020 66006633
From East/South : 040 66006633
From North : 0172 66006633
You can also chat online with us by logging in to www.mytatasky.com between 8.30 AM to 7.30 PM.
Thank you for your valuable association with us. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

So it is not confirmed that tata sky will use GSAT-10 only though CC may not be knowing all the facts but lets see within end of Oct'12 we will come to know.

Just for info : Google chrome is not working correctly with their mytata sky chat box. :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock