Mail send to Tata sky today

Greatachiever

Reaction score
Dear lovely ddf members see the mail i send today to tata sky. let see what they reply.

Dear Tata Sky Customer Team,

Recently you had increased the prices due to increase of service tax but I have seen for Annual Grand Sports Pack Per month is 390 and per year is 4680 INR and there is no savings. Earlier 1 month free you used to give but now it had been stopped why???. The other packs some savings is still there but grand sports pack why you had removed the savings??

Pl don’t wait for GSAT-10 for addition of new channels as the launch date had been already postponed 12 times since last 3 years so it will be never launched.

So, if you had given advance amount to ISRO for GSAT-10 take it back and move immediately to a new foreign satellite. As you know for June’30 is the last date for 4 metros in india for digitization, so to get new customers you have to give all the popular channels and all popular regional channels. I am telling this for your own good only.

The Bengali channels on priority are as follows:

1. Tara Muzik
2. Kolkata TV
3. Dhoom Music
4. MON TV
5. CTVN Plus
6. Bangla TV
7. Dhoom Movies (currently under satellite testing mode and not yet officially launched). Pl add this once this is launched.
8. News Time Bangla

General Entertainment and Movies Channels are as follows:

1. SONIC CHANNEL (CAN BE ADDED IN THE SPACE OF ANIMAX)
2. SPARK BIG CBS.
3. PRIME BIG CBS.
4. LOVE BIG CBS.
5. FOX ACTION MOVIES (new channel can be added in place of UTV World Movies which was removed long time back)
6. B4U MOVIES.
7. B4U MUSIC.
8. NAT GEO ADVENTURE.
9. NAT GEO MUSIC.
10. ZEE ETC.
11. ZEE ZING.
12. MASTI TV.
13. ZEE ACTION.
14. ZEE PREMIER.
15. Enter Movies.
16. Sony Six.

ssparikshya said:
good step taken

lets see what cc person replies. i know some typed message only they will send but i will keep them pressuzring till they add channels on huge scale.

so they will be in pressure and immediately after GSAT-10 launched and sucessfully tested they can add the more demaneded popular channels which are famous all over india.

great work buddy but as u know tata sky will not do this they dont care about their customers so just wait

just now cc from tata sky called me about the yesterday's mail.

he had confirmed that they will not move to a new satellite and they will till GSAT-10 launch and then only they will add channels on a large scale.

but i told them to romp in new customers during this com digitatization in 4 metros you need to move to a foriegn satellite and as much popular channels within June'12, but they had told moving to a new foriegn satellite is not possible.

I feel they had paid some huge advance to ISRO to acquire this satellite.

they had also told me that some channels they are going to add till June'12 but did not specify which ones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock