Main advantage of HD DVR over HD+

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul442
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 1,747

rahul442

Reaction score
Apart from two channels recording at a time, in built storage any other main advantage of HD DVR?

However Internet / mobile recording is also available in HD+, kindly confirm..

Everything else works fine in HD+, only thing is you cannot watch one channel and record other like DVR. One more point which you might be knowing already is the monthly charge you pay for HD+ recording. I would not recommend HD+ because of one more reason that reasonable recording is not possible unless you go for 320 or 500 GB Hard disk and if you add this cost, HD DVR is much more cheaper.

Of course if your flat does not allow dual wiring then you have no choice than to go for HD+. Inferface and everything else is exactly same as DVR and I think recently they have activated VoD also for HD+

HD DVR is all good.. it takes your TV watching experiencing to the next level. I hv been using it for past 4 years now and i enjoy using it everyday.

shrey7 said:
HD DVR is all good.. it takes your TV watching experiencing to the next level. I hv been using it for past 4 years now and i enjoy using it everyday.

very well said shrey bro & my rdtv hddvr stb (160 gb hard disk) work only 1 years only & waste Rs.5000 & waste technology in rdtv :( :'( :angry

&

Airtel Hd dvr provide good technology stb & also very good service cc & nodal team also airtel quality is good :k :tup

Vicky said:
very well said shrey bro & my rdtv hddvr stb (160 gb hard disk) work only 1 years only & waste Rs.5000 & waste technology in rdtv :( :'( :angry

&

Airtel Hd dvr provide good technology stb & also very good service cc & nodal team also airtel quality is good :k :tup

Yes bro.. with Airtel its always a safe bet :tup

Mani180 said:
Nodal Staff is very cooprative of Airtel DTH..:TUP

nodal staff is mandatory by the govt.
it was made for that only.
nodal staff of each dths have to be co-operative otherwise penalty wud b levied n licence wud b cancelled.

prateek1987 said:
nodal staff is mandatory by the govt.
it was made for that only.
nodal staff of each dths have to be co-operative otherwise penalty wud b levied n licence wud b cancelled.

but airtel nodal staff is very well ,because rdtv nodal staff not reply to customers & not resolve many complaints :'(

Back
Top Bottom