‘Main Gabbar’ to hit theatres on 1 May, 2015

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
→ MUMBAI: Viacom18 Motion Pictures (VMP) and Sanjay Leela Bhansali (SLB) will be releasing their multi-starrer action thriller,Main Gabbarthis summer.

The film is slated for release on 1 May, 2015 and stars Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Shruti Hassan, Sunil Grover and Suman Talwar essay pivotal roles in this movie along with a special guest appearance by Kareena Kapoor Khan.

Viacom18 Motion Pictures COO Ajit Andhare said, “Main Gabbarhas the makings of a potential blockbuster film that is the perfect amalgamation of an ensemble cast and an engaging narrative. Hoping to leverage the May Day holiday for an extended opening, we have slated the film for release on 1 May.”

Bhansali added, “Main Gabbaris a film I truly find entertaining both as a film-maker and as an audience, Bhansali Productions is happy to associate with Viacom18 Motion Pictures on Main Gabbar. I am also excited to partner with my friend Shabinaa Khan afterRowdy Rathore.”

An action thriller, the film showcases a villain who is really a hero… cornered. With larger than life action sequences and a gripping storyline, the film will witness Akshay Kumar in a never seen before avatar.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/movies/hindi/main-gabbar-to-hit-theatres-on-1-may-2015-150120

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s MAIN GABBAR to hit theatres on May 1st, 2015.

Akshay Kumar’s upcoming film MAIN
GABBAR’s release date has been
announced and it is going to clash
with Sunny Leone, Tusshar Kapoor &
Virr Das starrer MASTIZAADE on 1st
May, 2015.

“MAIN GABBAR is a film I truly find
entertaining both as a film-maker
and as an audience, Bhansali
Productions is happy to associate
with Viacom18 Motion Pictures on
Main GABBAR. I am also excited to
partner with my friend Shabinaa
Khan after ROWDY RATHORE,” said
Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Produced by Viacom18 Motion
Pictures and Sanjay Leela Bhansali,
directed by Krish, MAIN GABBAR also
stars Shruti Hassan, Sunil Grover and
Suman Talwar along with a special
guest appearance by Kareena Kapoor
Khan.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s MAIN GABBAR to hit theatres on May 1st, 2015 - Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s MAIN GABBAR to hit theatres on May 1st, 2015 : Boll...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock