Good News Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi | starts 11th September, Mon-Fri at 8:30pm | Sony

Few years back Star Plus has same concept based show. I don't remember the name but it's was weekend show based on Punjabi background.

Few years back Star Plus has same concept based show. I don't remember the name but it's was weekend show based on Punjabi background.
I think this time, this upcoming show will be super-duper hit, as Sony is famous for launching popular romantic shows like, YUDKBH, YPNTKH, DHTH in recent time.

Manisha Purohit and Rinku Singh join Sony TV’s Mai Maike Chali Jaungi...

Shoonya Square’s new show Mai Maike Chali Jaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo on Sony Entertainment Television. The project and the production house will be handled solely by Dheeraj Sarna after he parted ways with Ved Raj.

Namish Taneja plays the lead role, and Meri Durga fame Srishti Jain stars opposite him.

Talented actresses Neelu Vadhela, Aditi Despande, Sulbha Arya, Divya Sehgal, and Dolly Chawla are also a part of the show.

We have now learned that Manisha Purohit, of Ek Aastha Aise Bhi and Belan Wali Bahufame, has joined to the cast to play Namish’s chachi’s role.

Manisha Purohit and Rinku Singh join Sony TV’s Mai Maike Chali Jaungi...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock