Breaking Major Update in Airtel Internet Tv Software Version (2.0.3118)

How did u update manually!!did u got firmware
Yes I got new firmware
Method: press home button
Scroll down to advanced settings
Then press OK on system diagnostics
You will get software info press OK
You will get check app updates click on it you will get new firmware if it is available on your stb
Connect your stb with WiFi or Mobile hotspot first to get this system

Last edited:
Hpiee that I stayed with AITV based on this forum members suggestions ...I haven't upgraded to Xstream box which is full of Xstream problems...

Hpiee that I stayed with AITV based on this forum members suggestions ...I haven't upgraded to Xstream box which is full of Xstream problems...
I give you friendly suggestion never go for x stream box it is full of tension
OLD is gold you have got gold and one great news is that apps will run even after your subscription period end u can use it for playing apps I personally tried it .:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I directly got 2.0.3145 today morning only and the previous version didn't got installed on my Internet Box.

Laggy Interface is completely taken care of.

Minor improvement done on the UI but Airtel TV content got refreshed.

Major thing as far as I could catch is Amazon Prime video on Internet Box now playing without any stuttering at highest quality and quality transition between highest to lowest doesn't causes any glitch as in the older versions.

I directly got 2.0.3145 today morning only and the previous version didn't got installed on my Internet Box.

Laggy Interface is completely taken care of.

Minor improvement done on the UI but Airtel TV content got refreshed.

Major thing as far as I could catch is Amazon Prime video on Internet Box now playing without any stuttering at highest quality and quality transition between highest to lowest doesn't causes any glitch as in the older versions.
Now AITV s far better than Xstream Box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock