Make your own pack

Suman Verma

Reaction score
I have changed my pack by selecting my preferred channels and then the pack automatically reverted to something I didn't choose. I tried calling the support and they hanged the call with no reply, after a formal 'hello' from the Airtel support representative. Now when I'm trying to choose a pack by sending a code on 8130881308, which reads as "TVCHG DSGNOTDZ ANVOSHV61 FTP1GF71 HU1VNG82 FVU3A1 E02C1 G61GG1OSD2 GROGE2 GOG4UGN2", there comes a regret message from Airtel which reads as "Invalid request. To upgrade your package sms "UP<Package name> to 54325 from your registered mobile number. Eg: UP <Ultra> to 54325."

What non sense is this. Do you want me to knock the doors of consumer forum. I don't want to choose any of your pre-set packages. I want to choose my own plan and you've made it impossible to do that by making the process so cumbersome. Even if someone has finally finished with the process of choosing the channels, you revert it back to a pack of your choice.

I want an action ASAP my dth no. is 3001920240
Registered in my name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock