Making of Depolarization plate for R & L signal.

SENTHIL KUMAR

Banned
Reaction score
What is depolarization of signal ?

Normally most of the satellites used V and H type of polarization.

But some satellites ( mostly russian satellites ) used R and L type of polarization.

NORMAL C BAND LNB NOT RECEIVED THE RIGHT AND LEFT POLARIZATION SIGNAL.

THIS TYPE OF SIGNAL USED BY RUSSIAN SATELLITES . YAMAL 202, YAMAL 402, YAMAL 300K, EXPRESS AM3, EXPRESS AM5, EXPRESS AM33 ARE SOME EXAMPLE FOR THIS TYPE OF SATELLITE.

NORMALLY TEFLON PLATE ARE USED TO CONVERT THIS R AND L SIGNAL INTO V AND H TYPE SIGNAL.

BUT I USED DEPOLARIZATION TECHNIQUE FOR CONVERTION FROM R AND L INTO V AND H TYPE.

In this method , the signal quality and picture clarity is high when compared with normal teflon plate.

Making of depolarization plate.

1. Take any thin plastic plate ( 1 or 2 mm thickness) and cut it for 63 mm width and 64 mm length. ( instead of plastic plate you use the cd cover also.)

lj7ruH6.png

2. Take very thin aluminium foil. ( instead of aluminium foil you use the tablet strips)

jUMIO4g.png

3. cut the aluminium foil into small pieces as dimension given in the diagram .
8*5 mm - 4 pieces
10*5 mm - 4 pieces
12*5 mm - 4 pieces
22*10 mm - 2 pieces
25*12 mm - 1 piece

KcrT1mz.png

4. Paste the aluminium foil pieces on the plastic sheet as shown in the diagram.

5. You should paste in the correct place as shown in diagram.

6. Finally it look like this.

iDH3rCi.png

7. Insert this plate into normal c band lnb.

kDt5oBF.png

8. All the L and H type signals now converted into normal V and H type signal.

9. See screen shot for YAMAL-202 search.

KylJhiy.png

10. I got 47 transponders and 50 channels with high level clarity.

All the things are easily available in home ( cd cover, tablets strip ). you no need to go shop. No expenses for making the depolarization plate. It works fine.

In this method , the signal quality and picture clarity is high when compared with normal teflon plate.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock