Mallika suggests kiss scene with Munnabhai

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
She is certainly one of the boldest and sexiest actresses in Bollywood. She has acted in a few Hollywood films too. She has no qualms exposing and has kissed her co-stars many a time on screen. And this actress apparently suggested a kissing scene with Sanjay Dutt for their latest film. Well, we are talking about the hot and happening Mallika Sherawat.

It is said that Mallika suggested a steamy kissing scene with Munnabhai for their upcoming film Double Dhamaal by Inder Kumar. She said on the sets of the film in Mumbai, leaving the actor red-faced.

Sources said that Munnabhai was at first taken aback by Mallika's proposition but later told her that it couldn't happen since he was not the right person to change the script of the film

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thakur Mallika Sherawat goes bi- colour from tri-colour Bollywood 0
Dileep Kumar Mallika Sherawat exclusively speaks to Al Jazeera English on Bollywood’s TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz For a role, I can’t be as overweight as Vidya: Mallika Sherawat Bollywood 0
Niraj Rathod Bipasha, Mallika were approached for Jism 2 Bollywood 0
Kamlesh Barjati Mallika had no role in Murder2: Emraan Hashmi Bollywood 0
S Mallika Sherawat now 'Badnaam' for copying 'Munni' Bollywood 0
Kamlesh Barjati Mallika Sherawat turns 'Jalebi Bai' in real life Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Mallika Sherawat to do 'Jalebi' at IIFA Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Aamir can't choose between Mallika, Katrina, Deepika Bollywood 0
Jenitkumar I'm the face of India in Hollywood--Mallika Bollywood 0
kramkumar Mallika Sherawat meets Barack Obama! Bollywood 0
DreamDTH.com Article Exclusivity should not be defining criteria of Platform Service channels, suggests Tata Sky, Airtel and Asianet DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Basil Tata Sky suggests removing One Year LCN Lock-In Period Tata Sky 7
DreamDTH.com Article ACT suggests TRAI reintroduce 15% cap on discount DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Broadband India Forum suggests scrapping NCF DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article GTPL and IMCL suggests changes in TRAI’s Draft Regulation of Broadcasting and Cable Services Interconnection Regulations DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Basil TRAI suggests sweeping changes for streamlining process of granting licences in broadcasting sector TV Channels News 0
Thakur Niche channels be offered on a la carte with no price cap, suggests TRAI TV Channels News 2
M Good News Kiss your cable bill goodbye STB & Satellite TV Equipments 0
rockstar08 TlC - Love At First Kiss - Starts 24th April TV Shows & Programs 1
Thakur Hashmi to Kiss Tamil Actress Movies & Music 0
Thakur Channel Eight and Aakash Aath kiss and makeup TV Channels News 0
Anil.HD Ranbir Kapoor’s painful kiss Bollywood 0
M@zh@R My Hottest Kiss Is Reserved For My Wife, Shahid Kapoor Bollywood 0
B Ajmal refuse to Kiss South Indian Films 0