• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 7,774

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
LCN 1760 not available
SDFDUxu.jpg

Manjari tv is going to shutdown. Channel head ordered all units to stop their shooting. And all serial also has been ended. Journey of manjari tv is over😢😢😢

Millions of dollars scammed have been embezzled from Manjari TV, which has led to the closure of the channel..soo channel now shutdown 😔

Most of them saying it's going to shutdown....But till now I didn't see any concrete source from them....If ADTV and Tata Play removed the channel, you people will consider it as shutdown? Come on Guy's ..

I strongly beleive it's due to carriage fee issue so these DTH's removed the channel...If it's sorted out, it will be available on these DTH.

Most of them saying it's going to shutdown....But till now I didn't see any concrete source from them....If ADTV and Tata Play removed the channel, you people will consider it as shutdown? Come on Guy's ..

I strongly beleive it's due to carriage fee issue so these DTH's removed the channel...If it's sorted out, it will be available on these DTH.

On D2h and Dish tv they clearly mentioned in the scroll. 'Removing the channel due to closure of the operation of this channel by the broadcaster'

DTH Updates - Manjari Tv will be removed from D2H

On D2h and Dish tv they clearly mentioned in the scroll. 'Removing the channel due to closure of the operation of this channel by the broadcaster'

DTH Updates - Manjari Tv will be removed from D2H
Ok...have we received any confirmation from channel side...Like announcement, scroll in the channel. ..

Its running normally...watched few mins in Jio ..

I really don't want this channel to get shutdown Being a latest entrant in Odia market...Hoping for the best....!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock