Breaking Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2 | STAR BHARAT

Wow now Star Pravah should also bring
Devyani 2 (remake of pratiya) with different story and Pudhcha Paul 2 (remake of sathe nibhana sathiya).
Auldready star pravah streched devyani show too much . They lost the original path of the show and the second season of devyani was also there( Devyani ekka raja rani ) and it was crap also in pudhcha Paul the lead heroine kalyani was dead in show . if season 2 of this show will come then it will not that much strong like season 1

High time Star Bharat should come on DDFreeDish.

Source

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya Season 2
Coming Soon on Star Bharat
Star has endless list of shows to bring season 2 on Star Bharat. If it works we might see many other shows Season 2 too.
I guess this show might not be as good as last time coz late night time slot was 10:30pm as it was quite bold show of its time. I still remember the dialogue and scene were cut during day time repeat. Hero heroine and villain all are same.

Last edited:
I watched promos of Babu Baby, Durga, Ladali all of them are quite good.

Hero heroine and villain all are same
They're only for few episodes just like SNS 2. Old characters will leave the show after introducing new characters.

They're only for few episodes just like SNS 2. Old characters will leave the show after introducing new characters.
I guess if this was going to happen they might show cases the new cast in promo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock