Breaking Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2 | STAR BHARAT

??? Bro it's what to do with the channel for unprofessional behaviour?
Excuse me I'm sis BTW star bharat is flopping nowadays from Last Year so Rajan shahi did a worst mistake by bringing pratigya 2 on star bharat

Excuse me I'm sis BTW star bharat is flopping nowadays from Last Year so Rajan shahi did a worst mistake by bringing pratigya 2 on star bharat
I think serial should by its original producer ... rajan shahi better for star plus serial

It's Star show it depend on them which channel they give to Rajan Shahi. It's all COVID otherwise the old storyline was doing well on rating chart. It was No.1 on Star Bharat in launching week and what can you expect from a channel whose rating and reach was all time low after first wave.

There is no official announcement from Production and Channel of show getting off air. Some fandom reports that the star cast is still shooting for the remaining Episode as they have talk to the actors ' personally ' and There are total 10 Episode remaining.
I guess this is all made up story from fandom, as they can't handle this that their favourite show is going off air. If it's 1% true I guess weekend is enough to showcase the remaining Episodes.

It's Star show it depend on them which channel they give to Rajan Shahi. It's all COVID otherwise the old storyline was doing well on rating chart. It was No.1 on Star Bharat in launching week and what can you expect from a channel whose rating and reach was all time low after first wave.
If pratigya 2 was produced By ekta IT would be highest topper chart kumkum bhagya and kundali bhagya getting TRP in the middle of the pandemic but why not pratigya 2 covid forces the show to change the plot

If pratigya 2 was produced By ekta IT would be highest topper chart kumkum bhagya and kundali bhagya getting TRP in the middle of the pandemic but why not pratigya 2 covid forces the show to change the plot
Pratigya 2 has different fanbase and Bhagya has different. Pratigya is watched by audience like us who are interested in crime thriller and social issues and Bhagya fanbase is saas bahu audience.
Do you read the reviews of Ekta Kapoor's latest Bhagya Lakshmi the show has nothing new to offer same old story. Aunty Ji of our country will only watch same old shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock