Manual Procedure For Download Software In TATA(SKY HD+ When Error Occurred.

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 17,521

Shubham

Contributor
Reaction score
AySpG.gif
How To Download Software Manually When This Type Of Error Comes.
AySpG.gif

eE3sp.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Step I :→ Remove Both Wires Of HD+ STB.

2fJh7.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Step II:→ Take A Coupler (Jointer) (Not Sure About Splitter){Its Easily Available In Market About
fqwzD.png
05-15 )

NkFUU.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Step III:→ Take Two Wires Like This.

jIulf.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Step IV:→ Joint The Wires(One Side Is Connected To The Dish Input And Other Side To For Outputs, Here Black One Is The Input And 2 White one Is The Outputs)

zRTk9.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Step V:→ Connect The Remaining Ends To The STB.

qrjri.jpg

jNmwQ.gif
Step VI :→ When Your STB is on, close it from the mains without switching off from remote.After some time switch on stb from mains and when 'please wait initializing' comes on screen, press back button twice and then press 2465. Software will start downloading.

Credits:→ (i)Anirban For Ist Image .
(ii)Dino For Step VI.

:win :hrt :eek:hya :c

Never tried it but i guess becuase of multi LNB connection both wire gives in different signal and that cause the software download failur after using the jointer it give same signal from both tuners which download the software successfully.

BTW Good job Shubham bro. :tup

Bapun Raz said:
Never tried it but i guess becuase of multi LNB connection both wire gives in different signal and that cause the software download failur after using the jointer it give same signal from both tuners which download the software successfully.

BTW Good job Shubham bro. :tup

Do you mean with Tata Sky+ HD a multi LNB setup is possible ? then can we have the motorised as well ? any one can confirm that.
Also can we reflash the STB ?

A

softwere download trick

stb on
please wait initialising
then back button 4times press and type2485

RE: softwere download trick

one more trick
stbon
please wait initialising then back button one time press and type 2465 then press info button softwere download manualy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock