Manually edit tp in Dish tv Box

asifsattarlk

Reaction score
Someone pls let me know the TP frequency and symbol rate in which dish tv is broadcasting Sun Tv.

I am asking this because on my box when I switch to Sun TV I get error message "No Signal". but all other Sun Network channels are working.

Further in the Installation main menu of the dish tv box under home frequency, only some of the TPs are displayed for editing some other tps which I want to edit are not displayed.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Tune to Sun TV and now press GREEN+RED Button now TP Details will appear in front of ur TV screen now some blinking will happening on that TP in yellow Colour in which TP Sun TV available.

JitendraKumar said:
Tune to Sun TV and now press GREEN+RED Button now TP Details will appear in front of ur TV screen now some blinking will happening on that TP in yellow Colour in which TP Sun TV available.

The TP for Sun Tv is 12729.

On the below two frequencies,

12729/H/32700
12729/V/32700

I am getting a very low signal only 5% or less.

but other tps I am getting 70% or more. what do you think is the problem?
Do you think it is problem with dish alignment or LNB?

Pls Help

asifsattarlk said:
The TP for Sun Tv is 12729.

On the below two frequencies,

12729/H/32700
12729/V/32700

I am getting a very low signal only 5% or less.

but other tps I am getting 70% or more. what do you think is the problem?
Do you think it is problem with dish alignment or LNB?

Pls Help

I think dish alignment problem or from dishtv end as dishtv has changed the SR.

I remember reading somewhere in a forum a couple of days ago that 32700 is the new symbol rate for these two tps.

So i will try changing the lnb or realign the dish and post the results.

JitendraKumar said:
I think dish alignment problem or from dishtv end as dishtv has changed the SR.

I remember reading somewhere in a forum a couple of days ago that 32700 is the new symbol rate for these two tps.

asifsattarlk said:

Ok.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock