Manufactures & Quality of STB of different dth companies with poll

My opinion about my STB quality is that

• Total voters

Jerome.J

Reaction score
Objective:To get an idea about the Manufactures & Quality of STB of different dth companies from personal experience:tup

1.Videocon d2h STBs are manufactured by :clap

Trend Electronics
Made in India

2.Tata Sky STBs are manufactured by :clap

2.1 PACE
Imported to India

2.2 Samsung
Imported to India

2.3 Technicolor
Imported to India

2.4 Thomson
Imported to India

3.Airtel STBs are manufactured by:clap

3.1 PACE
Imported to India

3.2 Homecast
Imported to India

3.3 Technicolor
Imported to India

4.Dish TV STBs are manufactured by:clap

Zenega
Imported to India

5.Sun Direct STBs are manufactured by:clap

Coship
Imported to India

6.Big TV STBs are manufactured by:clap

Hyundai
Imported to India

From the poll it's crystal clear that Airtel and Tata Sky provides high quality STBs from reputed global companies.:tup

Vote on the poll and give your comments to do so.Post about any repeated complaints you experienced with the STB.Also go on writing with any details related to the Quality of STB.

Please keep in mind that this poll and thread is only for STB quality comparison, not for overall service or channels added.

Any suggestion for corrections are welcome.

jerome5633 said:
Objective:To get an idea about the Manufactures & Quality of STB of different dth companies

1.Videocon d2h STBs are manufactured by

Trend Electronics Limited,
Gut No. 350, Beed Road, Village Bhalgaon,
Dist : Aurangabad - 431201, Maharashtra.

2.Going to be added upon receipt of details
3.Going to be added upon receipt of details
4.Going to be added upon receipt of details
5.Going to be added upon receipt of details
6.Going to be added upon receipt of details
7.Going to be added upon receipt of details

Please post the details of the manufacturer of your DTH STB..I will add it to the thread starting post.Also vote on the poll and give your comments to do so.

Any suggestion for corrections are welcome.

:gn

So, I like Airtel STB is on the top as well poll showing members dont like D2h Stb. It has got the maximum votes for I hate D2h STB.

It definetely be unbias voting by ddf members. It all depends on the personal experience. I like the poll format..

What the hell! I voted for Tata Sky stb but vote went to d2h which is very sluggish. Why this error? Last time also my vote went to an operater which I never like. If possible please correct mods.

I love Dish Tv Bcuz of their Channel List and they Clearly rule HD DTH market in India and i Hate them bcuz of cheap Quality Setbox and they Don't have EES HD channels. So for me Airtel is the Clear winner when it comes to high quality STB and secnod best would be Tatasky then D2H , Dish tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock