Breaking Many Channels removed from RDTV

That means most channels removed..
In next row Star channels will be removed....Removed more than 40 channels and added 9 channels so more FTA to come....

Today morning customers will have surprised.

Oh! Star network is still there? I almost read Star too in the list, since the list was so big :blush:

Bishnu bro, please contact Guinees book of world record's official did anyone ever hear that any dth operator in the world removed so much premium channels on a single day....

Reliance Digital TV website is still not updated even after this huge removal of channels. Guess there is no staff left there. So much for CC's claims that all channels will be back by Jan'18. Is it a wait and watch? Or is it a lost case?

Source: Packages - Overview

Veecon & Pental Technology the present owners or Anil Ambani's RDTV ,condition of company remain same,it is still on oxygen support,still some body gets chance to port to Tatasky/Airtel Digital/Dish TV to their exchange scheme, it is better to port out even if some body has Rs 400-500 in account,this is the best suggestion,do not stick to sinking company

@Bishnu15 aapnar priyo Reliance-er shathe aekhon aar thaka jacche na, aekhon phele din. (In Bangla: You cannot stay with your favourite Reliance any more. You will have to throw it out and take another box.)

And if you want more Bangla channels, take any DTH or cable except Sun Direct. :tup:

No, no. Dont say like this. @Bishnu15 bro will keep it I know. Let the official communication come out on further recharge/packs. I strongly feel for existing customers, they FTA service should continue without any charges- they have already paid for equipment and installation cost when they purchased RDTV, me included.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock