Breaking Many Odia channels showing Technical Failure after Cyclone Fani Landfall

• Thread starter Raja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,250
Also kanak news closed its signal form broadcasting end.

Prameya news 7, MBC TV are telecasting advt and recording programme for almost 2 Hours.

Wind speed in Bhubaneswar is more than 150.

Though I am not oriya, I am browsing oriya channels for Cyclone Fani news since morning and found out that OTV and Kanak News are showing technical failure after Cylone Fani Landfall on both Tata Sky and ADTV. I think their broadcast centre have been hugely damaged. One more thing I noticed that News7 and News World Orissa is not telecasting any live news instead playing same videos again and again.

Yes bro from afternoon onwards all OTV channels n Kanak Channels stop broadcasting .. Their uplink center at Chandrasekharpur,BBSR got hugely damaged :ok2:
Though I am not oriya, I am browsing oriya channels for Cyclone Fani news since morning and found out that OTV and Kanak News are showing technical failure after Cylone Fani Landfall on both Tata Sky and ADTV. I think their broadcast centre have been hugely damaged. One more thing I noticed that News7 and News World Orissa is not telecasting any live news instead playing same videos again and again.

Yes bro from afternoon onwards all OTV channels n Kanak Channels stop broadcasting .. Their uplink center at Chandrasekharpur,BBSR got hugely damaged :ok2:
What Happened to other news channels (except news18 odia and zee odisha)
They are telecasting other programme instead of news

What Happened to other news channels (except news18 odia and zee odisha)
They are telecasting other programme instead of news
Uplink center is damaged bro :ok2: BBSR got affected the most due to Fani .

Adding to what stated above, a image of large dish which was being used for broadcasting of Odia channels damaged due to Fani cyclone is here:

PmWHU37.jpg

Channels which are down due to the breakdown of dishes and office properties:
  • Tarang TV
  • Tarang Music
  • News World Odisha
  • OTV
  • Prarthana TV
  • Kanak News
  • Kalinga TV
  • News 7 (seem to be back now)
  • Alankar TV
  • Naxatra News (seem to be back now)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock