Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 328,330
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, they have not given any prior information about the removal of SPN channels to the Customers?
They had published notice only on two news papers. The Indian Express and all editions of Nav Bharat Times.

What's happening after calling on the above mentioned number?
It is customer care number. Once you ask customer care about channel readdition they either say they have currently no information or cut the call straight. Sometimes the call connects but no one replies from their end and cuts the call. Tata Sky CC people have gone mad after Sony channels disconnection as everyone calling them.

If you give missed call to the number, it either say number busy or doesn't connect. Even sometimes Tata Sky helpline number says, this Tata Docomo number is busy.

Guys Give Me Some Genuine Answer!

Actually What You Guys Feel! That What's Happening Between These Two?

soon Indicast channels will be removed and it would be called TATADIE now

only their now channels , rest everything will be removed

Update:

Tremendous Pressure From Trade Partners To Tata Sky!

Tata Sky Called Up For A Meeting On A National Holiday!

Tata Really Feeling Heat!
Bro, it is good to see that TataSky is feeling the pressure as they think no one can cut their egos. Before I was a die hard fan of TataSky now I genuinely feel that all companies are on the same boat. They only think of their profits, not for anyone subscriber. Subscribers put their hard earned money as subscription fees and they feel cheated/ bitread but these companies feel nothing they are only into their profits/pockets. How much money we are making? This is their prime concern.

TATADIE is going to be dead because insat is expiring and they dont have space to add new channels now sony and in next turn indicast channels will be removed

right time to move from TS, bad days ahead for TS customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock