Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,116
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, some member already posted their T&C for activating these channels, these channels will get deactivated every month and we have to call each month to get it activated again,
To me they said you will have to reactivate once every 6 months.

I called tatasky malayalam cc they are speaking rubbishly... extremely disappointed..

Bro it is working fine on my connection.
But if this happens,we dont have any option.we have to give missed call and activate them again.
This may happen

Twitter seems the best possible option as of now. I dm my Subscriber ID to Tata Sky and they activated all the Sony channels in few seconds.

Twitter seems the best possible option as of now. I dm my Subscriber ID to Tata Sky and they activated all the Sony channels in few seconds.

When you say all channels does that mean I can get Sony Marathi Channel activated also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock