Discussion Marathi Movies Updates and General Discussion

Just Tv

Reaction score
I am creating this thread to discussion of upcoming marathi films

Navratri Special Tu Shakti Swarupa movies on Shemaroo Marathibana from 7-14 october

Source

Last edited:
It seems Shemaroo Marathibana is getting good viewership for South dubbed movies in Maharashtra so they are bringing big budget film like Bahubali, they may also bring part 2 after part 1 success.
They should also dubbed Hollywood movies.

I think shemaroo marathibana should launch HD feed with Bahubali marathi version. If it happens then marathi viewers will getting 2nd HD movie channel. Currently only Shemaroo Marathibana is having more movie collections with original + dubbed content. They bring their original classic library along with they taken several title rights from star and Viacom 18 like Dagadi Chawl, Guru, Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar, Zapatlela2 etc.

I think shemaroo marathibana should launch HD feed with Bahubali marathi version. If it happens then marathi viewers will getting 2nd HD movie channel. Currently only Shemaroo Marathibana is having more movie collections with original + dubbed content. They bring their original classic library along with they taken several title rights from star and Viacom 18 like Dagadi Chawl, Guru, Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar, Zapatlela2 etc.
Zee Talkies has highest movie collection more then 1000 films, Shemaroo Marathibana has less original movies rights so they bringing more dubbed movies. Yes I agree with you Marathibana should launch HD Feed.

Zee Talkies has highest movie collection more then 1000 films, Shemaroo Marathibana has less original movies rights so they bringing more dubbed movies. Yes I agree with you Marathibana should launch HD Feed.
Ya I agree Zee Talkies has highest movie titles but they did not having proper line-up. 4 to 5 movies are repeatedly showing and they had reduced the repeat value of movies. As of now they having highest classic film titles of black&white erra and 80s 90s movie collection but they did not using it. I was assuming that after launch of Zee Chitramandir they will use those classic film titles of black and white erra. But they just repeating few movies on ZC to like Sairat, Fandry, Natsamrat etc. After some times Zee Talkies will be trolled for airing Sairat and Fandry all time like now days Sony Max for Suryavansham.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock