Aai kuthe kay karte

Top rules again by star Pravah
Ranga Maza vegla out

Chandra ahe sakshi la failed colors marathi
Star - 369k
Zee went down in grps 242k impressions
Colors stucked - 121k

Now lets wait for Sang tu ahes na
AKKK is on no.5 only because barc takes avg of their oroginal and reoeat telecast(7.30pm & 11pm) whereas all other shows trp is of their original telecast only.....rang maza vegla is out because if their mahaepisode trp as mahaepisode trp at 12pm and 7pm (on sundays) is not that great so when they take avg of whole week episodes(including mahaepi) trp then it automatically falls down

Colors is miserably suffering.. And zee I can't expect anything... I want colors to gear up soon.. It has good shows, atleat no 2 colors deserves

What happened to Rang Mazha Veghala?I didnt expected this show out of top 5 shows.
I guess it May have got 2.8 trp.

AKKK is on no.5 only because barc takes avg of their oroginal and reoeat telecast(7.30pm & 11pm) whereas all other shows trp is of their original telecast only.....rang maza vegla is out because if their mahaepisode trp as mahaepisode trp at 12pm and 7pm (on sundays) is not that great so when they take avg of whole week episodes(including mahaepi) trp then it automatically falls down
So what do you think how much trp & impressions AKKK has got? Last time it was 6000+ impressions.
I didn't expected but Phulala Sugandh Maticha became no.1 Marathi serial with 5600+ impressions.

Rang Mazha Veghala, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar and Aai Kuthe Kay Karte were not doing great before lockdown but after lockdown their trp got increased. Large number of Zee Marathi audience got shifted to Star Pravah.

If devatha is a successful serial in telugu and is being remade in Kannada then this serial can be remaked in Marathi and other languages also.
As Star Network likes to do remakes and they are good in it.
How many serials you want Star Pravah to air?

Already their schedule is completely full with all the serials being new ones that too as slot leaders with good ratings!

Star Pravah will not make much changes here after atleast for 6 to 7 months in their core primetime programming! They may do only if they lose slot leader position!

Don't expect more serials from Pravah

Already their schedule is completely full with all the serials being new ones that too as slot leaders with good ratings!

Star Pravah will not make much changes here after atleast for 6 to 7 months in their core primetime programming! They may do only if they lose slot leader position!

Yes now dont want more serials on star pravah.....and i dont think pravah will bring serials in afternoon slots as marathi channels never aired serials in afternoon maybe because channel insiders knows from data that in MH ppl dont watch much tv in afternoon thats why channels never tried to launch shows in afternoon
Now only possible empty slot will be 10.30pm even IDK how vaiju no.1 fares on that slot if its going good then no more new shows for next 5-6 months

Yes now dont want more serials on star pravah.....and i dont think pravah will bring serials in afternoon slots as marathi channels never aired serials in afternoon maybe because channel insiders knows from data that in MH ppl dont watch much tv in afternoon thats why channels never tried to launch shows in afternoon
Now only possible empty slot will be 10.30pm even IDK how vaiju no.1 fares on that slot if its going good then no more new shows for next 5-6 months
Yeah, 6pm slot is also there!

But if the channel loses any slot leader, they can shift the existing show to 6pm and then launch a new one on the slot !
But it'll be good if they make the existing one more stronger with the gripping storyline rather than believing new serials!

Yeah, 6pm slot is also there!

But if the channel loses any slot leader, they can shift the existing show to 6pm and then launch a new one on the slot !
But it'll be good if they make the existing one more stronger with the gripping storyline rather than believing new serials!
Thats what they are doing right now by making storyline of existing shows more gripping so that they will not loose audience to ZM
When zee used to be no.1 at that time their 7.30-9 pm slot used to get max ratings but now star all shows from 7-10pm are getting very much similar but high ratings in the range of 4500-6000 impressions and thats the plus point of star pravah like all shows are contributing to become no.1 rather than depending on 2-3 shows only
In ZM era 7.30,8pm shows used to get ratings between 5500-6500 nd all other used to get ratings between 3000-4000

You don't know why I am expecting more from Star Pravah.

They can change the game already they have changed and if they try then it will be good and it will be better watching new programs than watching same repeats in afternoon though they will get low-high ratings but will keep audience entertaining all time and it's ok if it's late but Star Pravah viewership and trp will increase.

In Marathi Market earlier Colors, Sony Marathi were competiting with Zee by bringing non fictions at 9.30 pm only Star Pravah was the channel which was showing serials till 11 PM and they didn't loose their track and now are no.1 and now Colors and Sony are going like Star Pravah and not like Zee Marathi they are bringing more fictions to give tough fight to Star only Zee is not doing anything , currently no channel airs programming in afternoon but if Star Pravah does it then may be other channels like Zee Marathi and also Colors Marathi will bring serials in afternoon this will increase their trp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock