Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I hope Zee Marathi should change their graphics. Current graphics is too old need to have some new look to channel

I hope Zee Marathi should change their graphics. Current graphics is too old need to have some new look to channel
Zee Marathi logo should be now like Zee TV and their graphics and presentation should be like Zee Telugu I like Zee Telugu graphics from Zee network.

The Season 1 of Ratris khel chale was supposed to be horror, but was later shifted to Thriller Crime as people from Konkan region accused the promotion of series to have bad effect on the region and even a court case was filed.
But Ratris khel chale is very good serial it's both seasons are successful and now Season 3 coming wow excited.
Zee Marathi will become slot leader at 10.30pm for sure they are very strong at 10.30pm in Marathi GECs now let's see what Colors Marathi and Star Pravah does!

Zee Marathi should relaunch their famous old shows Ghadlay Bighadalay, Hasa Chakatfu programms which present day to day political and social incidence with comedy touch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock