Ratris Khel Chale season 3 will Be launched from 22 March 2021

Source : Zee5 Live

Exclusive
Zee Marathi Awards (2020-21) are Coming On 28 March 2021

If this is true then we can expect revamp of zee Marathi during awards show

If this is true then we can expect revamp of zee Marathi during awards show
Zee Marathi may change their logo and Graphics. They may keep the logo like zee tv.
Exclusive
Zee Marathi Awards (2020-21) are Coming On 28 March 2021

So one new serial coming on 28th march replacing Maza hoshil na/karbhari laibhari.

Zee Marathi may change their logo and Graphics. They may keep the logo like zee tv.

So one new serial coming on 28th march replacing Maza hoshil na/karbhari laibhari.
No Maza Hoshil Na or Karbhari Laybhari will not get replaced at all. Maza Hoshil Na and Karbhari Laybhari's much plot remain. Aditya to become owner of compony while Veeru will become politician in upcoming episodes to these 2 shows.
Don't think also that these 2 serials will go off air. I think Kay Ghadla Tya Ratri will go off air instead of these 2 shows

No Maza Hoshil Na or Karbhari Laybhari will not get replaced at all. Maza Hoshil Na and Karbhari Laybhari's much plot remain. Aditya to become owner of compony while Veeru will become politician in upcoming episodes to these 2 shows.
Don't think also that these 2 serials will go off air. I think Kay Ghadla Tya Ratri will go off air instead of these 2 shows
Who will watch this serials till that time bro 🤧 maza hoshil na i cant understand but karnhari laobhari 🤢🤢 they did timepass for 100 episodes they did show only their love story and not how veeru becomes Politician so it's waste of time already audience getting bore because they are showing love story like sairat and moving from their plot.

New Video of Zee Marathi official On Fb About new upcoming serials ending video theirs was Channel partners Mentions means definitely Zee Marathi Revamp And maybe logo also change.

History of Zee Marathi Taglines :

1999 (as Alpha TV Marathi)

Aapli Boli Aapla Baana
(Our Language Our Pride)

Mee Marathi Zee Marathi
(I am Marathi, Zee Marathi)

Utsav Natyancha, Navya Kathancha
(Festival of relations and new stories)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock