Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

New Video of Zee Marathi official On Fb About new upcoming serials ending video theirs was Channel partners Mentions means definitely Zee Marathi Revamp And maybe logo also change.

I saw it. it said from first March (फाल्गुन कृष्ण द्वितीयापासून*)

*This is now the trademark style of Zee Marathi which no one has noticed. Whenever any new show airing date is fixed they show the words "Chaitra Krishna Ashtami Pasun", "Vaishakh Shuddh Tritiya pasun" and so on. It is somewhat based on Vikram Samvat Calendar.

Last edited:
I came to know from my bro working in Zee that Zee Marathi took 10 new titles and they will bring it soon in March and award show will be at 28 March and then new serials will come. May be they will bring all 10 serials, 1 each week or they will bring 5 in March month others in other months or they will bring 5 in March and keep 5 for future! And now because Zee Marathi bringing serials in afternoon so they may have kept this titles for 4/5/6pm.

Zee Marathi Utsav Natyancha Nava Kathancha Award 2020-21 on 28 March at 7PM on
Zee Marathi.

GsCBeR4.jpg

Planet Marathi Filmfare Awards Coming soon on Colors Marathi

v3ceg76.jpg

Zee marathi is trying very hard to beat Star Pravah....and I feel it will be successful to some extent too...

Zee marathi is trying very hard to beat Star Pravah....and I feel it will be successful to some extent too...
Yes RKC3 promo promising audience waiting but people got disappointed after aggbai sunbai promo. Zee needs good writers and new team.

Yes RKC3 promo promising audience waiting but people got disappointed after aggbai sunbai promo. Zee needs good writers and new team.
Even that new serial.promo at 7 pm is not good...shashank ketkar is overacting

People didn't like to watch shahank Ketkar as villen they choosen hero as villen and villen as hero. But storyline is better than aggabai sunbai they can't beat sahkutumba sahaparivar but definitely get 2nd slot leader of 7 pm waiting for it😀

Sushant of maza hoshil na does good acting
People didn't like to watch shahank Ketkar as villen they choosen hero as villen and villen as hero. But storyline is better than aggabai sunbai they can't beat sahkutumba sahaparivar but definitely get 2nd slot leader of 7 pm waiting for it😀
Sahakutumb sahaparivar is winning hearts of audience they are in Top 5/10 manyatimes it will be difficult for New serial to come in top 5 and about slot leader it may be up down.

New serial Pahile Na Mi Tula is launched as per new tagline Utsav Natyancha, Navya Kathancha on Zee Marathi but there is no any graphic package change or revamp occurred.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock