Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Absolutely, right bro,, just now they should focus on weekends slots that's it,, well did u watched nave lakshya, episode was worth watching, I loved it
No i havent watched as currently im not watching any indian drama as i dont want to attach any itv show

I agree!
The latest promo of aggabai sunbai shows literally mirror of 1st season.

Asawari shown as confiedent women. Babdya is shown as guni baal.

Maybe due to this only tejashree left the show.
And how did asawari become big business women all of suddenly.....that is height of stupidity
Original babdya also left show right??

Audience got irritated and disappointed because of that id*ot saumitra (navin babdya) and this concept also pahile na mi tula concept not good. Hopes from RKC 3 and Ghetla vasa taku nko left.
RKC3 will be hit. It has a brand name.

Ghetla vasa will have average ratings both from rural and urban area.

JyLnN4V.jpg

Star Pravah Parivaar Awards 2021
Coming Soon
Star Pravah and Star pravah HD

PS-captions is the source
Yes Definitely It will be Star Pravah Parivaar Awards if you see Star Network most channels have same Prefix :-
star maa parivaar awards
star suvarna parivaar awards
star jalsha parivaar awards
Vijay Television Awards
Asianet Television Awards

RKC3 will be hit. It has a brand name.

Ghetla vasa will have average ratings both from rural and urban area.
Do u really think RKC3 will get ratings at 11:00pm
Imean RKC & RKC2 got ratings bcz at that time ZM reach was very high plus slot was good (10:30pm) compared to 11pm nd moreover normally it used to get ratings betn 2500-3000 imoression nd now considering zm worst condition nd poor 11pm slot i guess RKC will not evn bring 1000 imoressions.....evn good stories also gets flop when channel is in worst condition

I agree!
The latest promo of aggabai sunbai shows literally mirror of 1st season.

Asawari shown as confiedent women. Babdya is shown as guni baal.

Maybe due to this only tejashree left the show.

That new Babdya is played by Saumitra of Majhya Navryachi Bayko, which ended yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock