Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Zee Yuva started Retelecasting their Old hit 5 shows on Afternoon slot with Movies. And their new rudram serial Promo mention Zee Yuva logo so No chance for Zee Chanderi re-brand soon. Or Zee Chanderi maybe new channel separate.

Zee Yuva started Retelecasting their Old hit 5 shows on Afternoon slot with Movies. And their new rudram serial Promo mention Zee Yuva logo so No chance for Zee Chanderi re-brand soon. Or Zee Chanderi maybe new channel separate.
Rudram is not new show it's re telecast of old show

Definitely it is new channel, not rebranding of Zee Yuva. Zee Chanderi is for FREE DISH. because already zee have two GEC, zee Marathi and Zee Yuva. From them Zee Yuva is not revamp with new serials.
So Chanderi definitely for free dish platform, use to play old series of zee Marathi/ Yuva.

Definitely it is new channel, not rebranding of Zee Yuva. Zee Chanderi is for FREE DISH. because already zee have two GEC, zee Marathi and Zee Yuva. From them Zee Yuva is not revamp with new serials.
So Chanderi definitely for free dish platform, use to play old series of zee Marathi/ Yuva.
Zee Yuva will be rebrand from 1st May as Zee Chanderi. For confirmation check wiki page of Zee Yuva.

100 Days Season 2
Start 26th April 2021
Time may be 10.30 PM
vzig1uM.jpg

I think this information is wrong as 26 April is jast 5 days away but no promotion yet

I think this information is wrong as 26 April is jast 5 days away but no promotion yet
No bro it's 15 day BTW the second season of show is in pipeline but they not revealed the slot and date. So my prediction is to shut off the show like " Kay ghadala tya ratri" and "100 days season 2" should replace 10 pm slot from Wed.to sat. And they will have to bring new show like "jaago mohan pyaare" at 9:30 pm slot. It is just my opinion not confirm news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock