Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

eIE58D8.jpg

No bro it's 15 day BTW the second season of show is in pipeline but they not revealed the slot and date. So my prediction is to shut off the show like " Kay ghadala tya ratri" and "100 days season 2" should replace 10 pm slot from Wed.to sat. And they will have to bring new show like "jaago mohan pyaare" at 9:30 pm slot. It is just my opinion not confirm news
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa new season is starting from 29th April Thurs. to Sat. at 9:30 PM and It will air of one hour. So it is not possible.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa new season is starting from 29th April Thurs. to Sat. at 9:30 PM and It will air of one hour. So it is not possible.
Then they can replace " chala Hawa yeu dya" because it is going crap day by day

6b0pXBb.jpg

Star Pravah in top pay channels,, this unbelievable, star pravah puraskar got bumper opening,
And look at other shows trp, it's has been increased a lot

6b0pXBb.jpg

Star Pravah in top pay channels,, this unbelievable, star pravah puraskar got bumper opening,
And look at other shows trp, it's has been increased a lot
I think first time in history Any Marathi channel enter Top pay channels list in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock